The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is an organization that is charged with providing protection to American consumers. As part of their effort to live up to this mission, the FTC collects complaints from people. Every year, they release a report that breaks down the top offenders, with regards to complaints logged. The report is called…
Tag: Identity theft
When it comes to identity theft, you cannot have too much information. The more you know the better you can protect your identity. There are some things that are not as well known when it comes to identity theft as other things. Here are some lesser known facts about identity theft that everyone should know…
Know How Identity Thieves Use Your Personal Information It is important to know how to protect your identity. It is also important to know what Identity thieves will do once they have your information. Knowing this can help you to watch for signs that your identity has been compromised. One thing that the thief might…
- Taking Away Your Payday Advance Is Not the Only Way That The CFPB Is Harming You
- Is it better for Consumers to get Fast Cash Online or to use Pawn Shops?
- Is Google Being Unfair to Payday Lenders with its new AdWords Policy?
- The CFPB is now setting its Sights on Small Business Lending
- Payday Loan Customers Know More about Short Term Loans than Voters with no Payday Loan History
- EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Cancels Trip to Israel as Furor Over His First-Class Travel Habits GrowsEPA Chief Scott Pruitt Cancels Trip to Israel as Furor Over His First-Class Travel Habits Grows GizmodoShhh! The back story of EPA chief Scott Pruitt's highly secret, on-and-off, official non-visit to Israel Los Angeles TimesEPA postpones Pruitt's Israel trip, amid travel cost scrutiny Fox News'You're f***ing up the environment!' EPA chief Scott Pruitt started flying First Class because […]
- Afrin: Kurdish fighters 'strike deal' with Syrian armyAfrin: Kurdish fighters 'strike deal' with Syrian army BBC NewsTurkey denies allegation of chemical attack in Syria Reuters CanadaPlanting trees below Turkish bombs in Syria New StatesmanThe United States' weird perception of axis shift Daily SabahSyria's bloody downward spiral farther into hell Arab NewsFull coverage
- Florida students plead with Congress: It's about the gunsFlorida students plead with Congress: It's about the guns Washington PostThe Parkland High-School Students Are the New Faces of Gun Reform New York MagazineFlorida mental health agency examined Cruz in 2016, didn't hospitalize him NBCNews.comCalling BS in Parkland, Florida The New YorkerAs the FBI admits that they failed to stop the Florida shooting, the governor demands much more than […]
- Danica done: Patrick wrecks in final race of NASCAR careerDanica done: Patrick wrecks in final race of NASCAR career Washington PostDanica Patrick's NASCAR career comes to a close with Daytona 500 crash USA TODAYDanica Patrick's NASCAR career ends on a big wreck at the Daytona 500 CBSSports.comFull coverage
- Mets GM says, yes, he thinks Tim Tebow will play in majorsMets GM says, yes, he thinks Tim Tebow will play in majors Chicago TribuneTim Tebow to the major leagues? Mets GM expects it to happen. Washington PostNew York Mets manager thinks Tim Tebow will play in major leagues AL.comTim Tebow will make it to the majors, Sandy Alderson says NewsdayFull coverage
- EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Cancels Trip to Israel as Furor Over His First-Class Travel Habits Grows
TagsAlternative financial services Applicants Asynchronous Transfer Mode Automated teller machine Bank account Bank of America Business Business plan Canada Cash Advance Cash flow Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Credit Credit (finance) Credit card Credit history Creditor Credit score Customer Debt Debt consolidation Email address Emergency Federal Trade Commission Fee Finance Financial Services Fondaco dei Turchi Funds Home business Home Office Identity theft Instant Text Loans Internal Revenue Service Loan loan terms online Mobile phone Money Online banking Paycheck Payday loan Small business Social Security number Tax preparation Unsecured debt