Policy On Privacy
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
-To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
-To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
-To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
-To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
-To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
-To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Taking Away Your Payday Advance Is Not the Only Way That The CFPB Is Harming You
- Is it better for Consumers to get Fast Cash Online or to use Pawn Shops?
- Is Google Being Unfair to Payday Lenders with its new AdWords Policy?
- The CFPB is now setting its Sights on Small Business Lending
- Payday Loan Customers Know More about Short Term Loans than Voters with no Payday Loan History
- The Latest: Nigeria: No 'confrontation' part of release dealThe Latest: Nigeria: No 'confrontation' part of release deal Washington PostBoko Haram Returns Dozens of Schoolgirls Kidnapped in Nigeria New York TimesKidnapped Dapchi schoolgirls freed in Nigeria BBC NewsNigerian army failed to act on warnings before schoolgirls abducted, Amnesty says CNNFull coverage
- Is it really spring? 4th nor'easter in 3 weeks closes schools, delays flightsIs it really spring? 4th nor'easter in 3 weeks closes schools, delays flights CNNHello, spring? Nor'easter targets East with heavy snow, winds USA TODAYNor'easter begins dumping snow on New York City as schools close, flights grounded New York Daily NewsSnow on the first day of spring? The season's clock is irreparably broken | Opinion Philly.comWinter storm to bring wintry […]
- Kosovo's parliament was evacuated after a tear gas attack by opposition MPsKosovo's parliament was evacuated after a tear gas attack by opposition MPs Business InsiderMembers of Kosovo parliament set off tear gas to stop vote New York Daily NewsFull coverage
- Pope Francis: Vatican press chief resigns over doctored letterPope Francis: Vatican press chief resigns over doctored letter BBC NewsVatican media chief resigns over doctored letter scandal ABC NewsVatican media chief resigns following 'Lettergate' Financial TimesFull coverage
- Breaking up with Facebook? It may be harder than it looksBreaking up with Facebook? It may be harder than it looks CBS NewsLawmakers zero in on Zuckerberg The HillIn Hidden-Camera Exposé, Cambridge Analytica Executives Boast Of Role In Trump Win NPRRevealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach The GuardianWhere Is Mark Zuckerberg? The AtlanticFull coverage
- The Latest: Nigeria: No 'confrontation' part of release deal
TagsAlternative financial services Applicants Asynchronous Transfer Mode Automated teller machine Bank account Bank of America Business Business plan Canada Cash Advance Cash flow Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Credit Credit (finance) Credit card Credit history Creditor Credit score Customer Debt Debt consolidation Email address Emergency Federal Trade Commission Fee Finance Financial Services Fondaco dei Turchi Funds Home business Home Office Identity theft Instant Text Loans Internal Revenue Service Loan loan terms online Mobile phone Money Online banking Paycheck Payday loan Small business Social Security number Tax preparation Unsecured debt