This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
- Taking Away Your Payday Advance Is Not the Only Way That The CFPB Is Harming You
- Is it better for Consumers to get Fast Cash Online or to use Pawn Shops?
- Is Google Being Unfair to Payday Lenders with its new AdWords Policy?
- The CFPB is now setting its Sights on Small Business Lending
- Payday Loan Customers Know More about Short Term Loans than Voters with no Payday Loan History
- The Latest: Nigeria: No 'confrontation' part of release dealThe Latest: Nigeria: No 'confrontation' part of release deal Washington PostBoko Haram Returns Dozens of Schoolgirls Kidnapped in Nigeria New York TimesKidnapped Dapchi schoolgirls freed in Nigeria BBC NewsNigerian army failed to act on warnings before schoolgirls abducted, Amnesty says CNNFull coverage
- Is it really spring? 4th nor'easter in 3 weeks closes schools, delays flightsIs it really spring? 4th nor'easter in 3 weeks closes schools, delays flights CNNHello, spring? Nor'easter targets East with heavy snow, winds USA TODAYNor'easter begins dumping snow on New York City as schools close, flights grounded New York Daily NewsSnow on the first day of spring? The season's clock is irreparably broken | Opinion Philly.comWinter storm to bring wintry […]
- Kosovo's parliament was evacuated after a tear gas attack by opposition MPsKosovo's parliament was evacuated after a tear gas attack by opposition MPs Business InsiderMembers of Kosovo parliament set off tear gas to stop vote New York Daily NewsFull coverage
- Pope Francis: Vatican press chief resigns over doctored letterPope Francis: Vatican press chief resigns over doctored letter BBC NewsVatican media chief resigns over doctored letter scandal ABC NewsVatican media chief resigns following 'Lettergate' Financial TimesFull coverage
- Breaking up with Facebook? It may be harder than it looksBreaking up with Facebook? It may be harder than it looks CBS NewsLawmakers zero in on Zuckerberg The HillIn Hidden-Camera Exposé, Cambridge Analytica Executives Boast Of Role In Trump Win NPRRevealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach The GuardianWhere Is Mark Zuckerberg? The AtlanticFull coverage
- The Latest: Nigeria: No 'confrontation' part of release deal
TagsAlternative financial services Applicants Asynchronous Transfer Mode Automated teller machine Bank account Bank of America Business Business plan Canada Cash Advance Cash flow Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Credit Credit (finance) Credit card Credit history Creditor Credit score Customer Debt Debt consolidation Email address Emergency Federal Trade Commission Fee Finance Financial Services Fondaco dei Turchi Funds Home business Home Office Identity theft Instant Text Loans Internal Revenue Service Loan loan terms online Mobile phone Money Online banking Paycheck Payday loan Small business Social Security number Tax preparation Unsecured debt