This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
- Taking Away Your Payday Advance Is Not the Only Way That The CFPB Is Harming You
- Is it better for Consumers to get Fast Cash Online or to use Pawn Shops?
- Is Google Being Unfair to Payday Lenders with its new AdWords Policy?
- The CFPB is now setting its Sights on Small Business Lending
- Payday Loan Customers Know More about Short Term Loans than Voters with no Payday Loan History
- Xi to Discuss North Korea and Trade With South Korea's MoonXi to Discuss North Korea and Trade With South Korea's Moon BloombergSouth Korea's Moon tries K-Pop and TV stars in China charm offensive ReutersUN envoy said to return from trip to N. Korea very worried over nuclear weapons program OregonLive.comNorth Korea exports women to China Fox NewsNorth Korea nuclear bombs: Is this Kim Jong-il inspecting an A-bomb? NEWS.com.auFull coverage
- Lehigh Valley under winter weather advisory; up to 3 inches of snow possible by daybreakLehigh Valley under winter weather advisory; up to 3 inches of snow possible by daybreak Allentown Morning CallWill light snow overnight affect the Thursday morning commute? PennLive.comAt least a half foot of snow, remaining much colder than average WDIV ClickOnDetroitFull coverage
- Dollar on defensive after Fed leaves rate outlook unchangedDollar on defensive after Fed leaves rate outlook unchanged ReutersYellen Isn't Buying Trump's Tax Cut Talk of an Economic Miracle BloombergDon't freak out over the Fed raising rates USA TODAYUS Fed plots no change under Trump The AustralianFull coverage
- PBS Host Tavis Smiley Suspended After Sexual Misconduct InvestigationPBS Host Tavis Smiley Suspended After Sexual Misconduct Investigation NPRTavis Smiley's show dropped by PBS amid 'troubling allegations' of misconduct USA TODAY'Tavis Smiley' Talk Show Suspended After PBS Investigation Into Sexual Misconduct Claims Against Host DeadlineFull coverage
- Brexit bill: May heads to Brussels after EU vote lossBrexit bill: May heads to Brussels after EU vote loss BBC NewsBritain's May urges EU leaders to move on with Brexit talks ReutersUK Lawmakers Have Given Parliament Veto Power on the Brexit Deal TIMEThis government defeat on Brexit can now inspire other Tory rebels The GuardianParliament Demands Greater Say Over Brexit, Defying Theresa May New York TimesFull coverage
- Xi to Discuss North Korea and Trade With South Korea's Moon
TagsAlternative financial services Applicants Asynchronous Transfer Mode Automated teller machine Bank account Bank of America Business Business plan Canada Cash Advance Cash flow Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Credit Credit (finance) Credit card Credit history Creditor Credit score Customer Debt Debt consolidation Email address Emergency Federal Trade Commission Fee Finance Financial Services Fondaco dei Turchi Funds Home business Home Office Identity theft Instant Text Loans Internal Revenue Service Loan loan terms online Mobile phone Money Online banking Paycheck Payday loan Small business Social Security number Tax preparation Unsecured debt