The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) was founded in the year 2010 as a watchdog for the United States of America’s economic sector. It had set out to regulate financial marketplaces work in favor of the average consumer, handling a set of responsibilities to providers, and refurbish the American economy which had seen the major…
Month: October 2017
- Taking Away Your Payday Advance Is Not the Only Way That The CFPB Is Harming You
- Is it better for Consumers to get Fast Cash Online or to use Pawn Shops?
- Is Google Being Unfair to Payday Lenders with its new AdWords Policy?
- The CFPB is now setting its Sights on Small Business Lending
- Payday Loan Customers Know More about Short Term Loans than Voters with no Payday Loan History
- Sources: Pirates play for another day, trade Andrew McCutchen to GiantsSources: Pirates play for another day, trade Andrew McCutchen to Giants Yahoo SportsKurtenbach: After landing Andrew McCutchen, it's time to give Giants GM Bobby Evans some credit The Mercury NewsPirates trade Andrew McCutchen to Giants, impacting offseason plans for Yankees and Mets New York Daily NewsAndrew McCutchen Stats | Baseball-Reference.com Baseball-Reference.comFull coverage
- Simone Biles, four-time Olympic gold medalist, alleges Larry Nassar sexually abused herSimone Biles, four-time Olympic gold medalist, alleges Larry Nassar sexually abused her USA TODAYSimone Biles Says She Was Sexually Abused by Larry Nassar in #MeToo Twitter Post Bleacher ReportSimone Biles says Larry Nassar sexually abused her, too Chron.comSimone Biles says she was molested by gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar NBCNews.comFull coverage
- Pope Francis Warns We're at 'the Very Limit' of Nuclear WarPope Francis Warns We're at 'the Very Limit' of Nuclear War TIMEA Creepy Sex Cult Scandal and Firebombed Churches Greet Pope Francis In Latin America Daily BeastCatholic Churches Attacked in Chile Ahead of Papal Visit National Catholic RegisterFull coverage
- Cranberries Producer Stephen Street Remembers 'Firebrand' Dolores O'RiordanCranberries Producer Stephen Street Remembers 'Firebrand' Dolores O'Riordan RollingStone.comDolores O'Riordan, lead singer of The Cranberries, dies at 46 Chicago TribuneSexual Abuse, Depression and a Prior Suicide Attempt: Inside Dolores O'Riordan's Difficult Life PEOPLE.comDolores O'Riordan: an anguished 90s star whose voice lingers on The GuardianFull coverage
- Rogue police officer known as Venezuelan Rambo is cornered by governmentRogue police officer known as Venezuelan Rambo is cornered by government Los Angeles TimesVenezuela helicopter attack: Pilot Oscar Pérez in bloody siege BBC NewsVenezuela says five 'terrorists' arrested, others killed after shootout ReutersVenezuela forces launch deadly assault, capture rebel police officers Miami HeraldFull coverage
- Sources: Pirates play for another day, trade Andrew McCutchen to Giants
TagsAlternative financial services Applicants Asynchronous Transfer Mode Automated teller machine Bank account Bank of America Business Business plan Canada Cash Advance Cash flow Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Credit Credit (finance) Credit card Credit history Creditor Credit score Customer Debt Debt consolidation Email address Emergency Federal Trade Commission Fee Finance Financial Services Fondaco dei Turchi Funds Home business Home Office Identity theft Instant Text Loans Internal Revenue Service Loan loan terms online Mobile phone Money Online banking Paycheck Payday loan Small business Social Security number Tax preparation Unsecured debt