There are hundreds of products and services offered to consumers in the vast sea of financial industry. One thing that nearly all of the providers of these services and products has in common is that they are potential targets of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB.) Granted the power to police the consumer financial market…
Month: June 2016
- Taking Away Your Payday Advance Is Not the Only Way That The CFPB Is Harming You
- Is it better for Consumers to get Fast Cash Online or to use Pawn Shops?
- Is Google Being Unfair to Payday Lenders with its new AdWords Policy?
- The CFPB is now setting its Sights on Small Business Lending
- Payday Loan Customers Know More about Short Term Loans than Voters with no Payday Loan History
TagsAlternative financial services Applicants Asynchronous Transfer Mode Automated teller machine Bank account Bank of America Business Business plan Canada Cash Advance Cash flow Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Credit Credit (finance) Credit card Credit history Creditor Credit score Customer Debt Debt consolidation Email address Emergency Federal Trade Commission Fee Finance Financial Services Fondaco dei Turchi Funds Home business Home Office Identity theft Instant Text Loans Internal Revenue Service Loan loan terms online Mobile phone Money Online banking Paycheck Payday loan Small business Social Security number Tax preparation Unsecured debt