What is it that makes some folks look down on the payday lending industry, alternative financial products and the companies that offer these types of loans? New data from a recent survey indicates that misrepresentations being spread around instead of facts and actual experience may be partly responsible. In fact, these very factors may we…
Month: April 2016
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is an organization that is charged with providing protection to American consumers. As part of their effort to live up to this mission, the FTC collects complaints from people. Every year, they release a report that breaks down the top offenders, with regards to complaints logged. The report is called…
- Taking Away Your Payday Advance Is Not the Only Way That The CFPB Is Harming You
- Is it better for Consumers to get Fast Cash Online or to use Pawn Shops?
- Is Google Being Unfair to Payday Lenders with its new AdWords Policy?
- The CFPB is now setting its Sights on Small Business Lending
- Payday Loan Customers Know More about Short Term Loans than Voters with no Payday Loan History
TagsAlternative financial services Applicants Asynchronous Transfer Mode Automated teller machine Bank account Bank of America Business Business plan Canada Cash Advance Cash flow Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Credit Credit (finance) Credit card Credit history Creditor Credit score Customer Debt Debt consolidation Email address Emergency Federal Trade Commission Fee Finance Financial Services Fondaco dei Turchi Funds Home business Home Office Identity theft Instant Text Loans Internal Revenue Service Loan loan terms online Mobile phone Money Online banking Paycheck Payday loan Small business Social Security number Tax preparation Unsecured debt